Rules of Entry.
All competitors agree to abide by the rules of the competition.
This competition is open to all students, studying at primary school in the Republic of Ireland. All entries should be uploaded via your schools account on the INSPA website. We regret that we are unable to accept email or postal entries.
Deadline for Entries:
Midnight Tuesday 21st January
Category A- Seniors - (3rd Class - 6th Class)
Category B- Juniors - (Junior Infants - 2nd Class)
Entries need to meet the following criteria:
1. One upload per student
2. Each entry must be cropped to 10"X8" (standard school portrait size) before uploading
3. A minimum accepted image resolution size of 300dpi
4. Minimum file size of 1Mb and a maximum file size of 9Mb
5. Jpg files only
6. Once you begin uploading your entries you must fill in the appropriate details for each image in the 'Description Text Box' below each image.
The information you need to include here is; Students Name, Title of Work, Category (Senior/Junior)
Terms & Conditions
1. Late, illegible, defaced, or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
2. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries.
3. All images submitted must be the work of the individual student and they must own the copyright for the image.
4. If an entrants photograph includes children aged 18 years or younger, it is the entrants responsibility to ensure they have permission from the parent/guardian of those in their photograph. This needs to be in way of a consent form, which can be completed on the INSPA website once you log into your school account. This should be completed at the time of uploading the entry to the competition.
5. Entrants must ensure that the photograph they submit does not infringe any copyright of any third parties or any laws.
6. All schools will be notified by email if any of their entries have been selected as finalists or winners.
7. All prizes and certificates will be sent to the schools of all finalists and winners.
8. All entries together with the entrants' details (name, age, school or town) may be used in publicity campaigns (such as calendars, cards, posters and other point of sale materials). Photographs of the winners together with their names and ages may be used in publicity campaigns where the parents / guardians of the winners have given their consent.
9. The judges decisions are final, and we will not enter into any correspondence regarding the outcome of the competition.
10. The date for your #INSPAsmiles school photography fundraising day must be booked in with us before the end of the school year. This condition applies to all finalist and winning schools. All photography fundraising days will take place in your school during the following school year in aid of the current year’s Charity Theme Partner. Photo's will be taken of individuals, siblings, friends and class/sport/staff groups where required. 20% of sales will be donated back to your school and a further 10% donated to the Charity Theme Partner.
11. All prizes must be accepted in full, are non-transferable and there is no cash alternatives for the prizes.
12. Neither INSPA or OpenGorey are involved in the quality of product / experience of prizes from external partners. Any potential dispute(s) is between the applicant and the relevant partner.
Third Party / Partners
Check with the relevant third party provider to establish their individual terms and conditions related to their offerings.